Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Day, Another Way

Ever had the feeling that you are not on the right track?

Happens to me from time to time but has been a recurring thought ever since I started from scratch following my parole.

I recognise that my experiences are fairly unique and put me in the position to offer services that are not freely available.

I started off by trying to make my services available as a consultant on fraud and economic crime combined with an education offering.

Then I changed it to only education.

Then I changed it back again.

Then today I changed, again!

All the while that this happens it is impossible to build any sort of personal brand the reason being you are never certain in your own mind WHAT you are branding.

So what are you today, Daddy?

I always knew that trust would be a factor (would you trust me to advise you on fraud?) I mean it IS a leap of faith for any business to open up the books and secrets to me.

The professional firms are reluctant to refer their clients to me. I understand, they have liability issues and they don't want me to show the client how little his advisor actually knows.

I accept this, but I don't think that my clients understand my services. I am NOT asking to see your books, know your secrets or have access. (or your clients)

I am asking for you to listen to me, ask me questions, follow my advice then get your own people to design and implement.

So that is why I am a Consultant at an advisory practice, we add value by advice, by education, by telling you things you cannot even imagine exist or have only seen in the movies.

I have vast real life business experience, I have been around the block a few times. I am an excellent problem solver, crisis resolver, strategic thinker.

I can add huge value to any business, not just in the area of business risk.

My experiences and expertise can add enormous value if YOU use them.

I will not underrate, undervalue or undersell myself, I can truly help you and add value to your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment