Monday, April 13, 2009

My move to Scam Stop

I am making some personal changes that have come about due to some very exciting developments in my business and professional activities going into the future.

I recently founded Scam Stop with Lynne Thackeray to aggressively address scams and fraud both online and in the "real" world.

This service is clearly timeous and very necessary as the demand for assistance, advice and information has exploded since the formation of Scam Stop.

This has resulted in me having to take a very close look at what I am doing and how and where my efforts can add maximum value to the members of Scam Stop.

In order to make our vision for Scam Stop a reality I will be making some changes.

One of the changes that I will be making is that this blog will be mothballed for the foreseeable future as I cannot devote the time required to do it justice at present.

I will now be writing on a daily basis on scams and fraud on the Scam Stop blog and I would request that you subscribe to that feed at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ScamStop. You can also subscribe by e mail here.

I am sure that the Scam Stop blog will provide real value with factual and very well researched information on scams and fraud currently prevalent on the Internet and in the "real" world.

I will also be writing on the ARCIS blog as the South African associate of the ARCIS Fraud Discovery and Exposure Centre.

John Dierckx who operates this highly professional service is THE consummate fraud prevention professional and I know that ARCIS will add real value through it's fraud prevention services, information and advice.

Please join me on the ARCIS blog, it is a great resource for entrepreneurs, small and medium sized business owners and anybody with an interest in fraud prevention.

Thank you for your support over the past few months and I hope to see you at Scam Stop and on the ARCIS blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment